How To Use:
• Before tanning, prepare dry areas such as hands, knees, elbows and feet with spray preparation and protection or a light moisturizer to prevent excessive development
• Spray on all the areas you want to tan and buff with the tanning mitt . Be careful with the nose and the moth, as they can be dry areas that can tan quickly.
• Be sure to cover your hands, wrists, fingers, toes and ankles to prevent streaks and tell tale signs of tanning, clean the palms of your hands to avoid any excessive development in this area
• Do not get wet within the development stage
• Once the tan is fully developed 6-8 hours later, shower as usual
• Apply another light coat if you want darker results It is a great pleasure to offer you our best-selling spray tanning solutions for use in household spray.